Builders Risk Insurance in Vermont
If you’re a homebuilder, general contractor or developer in Vermont, your reputation is incredibly important. This is why it is so important to carry the right insurance policy when you’re building a home or development. A Builders Risk Insurance policy from Dewitt Blake Insurance will help protect you during the course of building.
Homebuilders, Contractors & Developers, Protect your Business with Builders Risk Insurance in Vermont
Coverage options that are available for builders risk can include:
- Residential ground-up construction or renovations
- Trusts & LLCs are eligible including Corporate Named Insureds
- Up to $1 million in liability coverage
- Protection class 9 & 10
- Theft of building materials
- Coverage A with a minimum of $50,000
- Mountain & brush property eligibility
- Owners acting as their own General Contractor may be considered
- Reimbursement for replacement cost or actual cash value (ACV)
- Property coverage to include building
Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars when you’re building or remodeling. Call the insurance experts at Dewitt Blake Insurance for a quick and easy insurance quote for builders risk insurance. We are an independent insurance agent in Vermont so can offer you comparative quotes to ensure you get the right policy for the right price for your situation.